Drive Medical Viper Plus Recliner Series Wheelchairs Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows backrest to adjust from 90° - 180°. Flip-back removable padded arms are standard. Dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi height. headrest extension with pillow. Front caster forks adjustable in three positions. Black carbon steel frame. Front riggings and anti-tippers included. Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests.
- State-of-the art hydraulic reclining mechanism
- Backrest reclines from 90º to 180º
- Double-coated chrome carbon steel frame for maximum durability
- Durable flame retardant nylon upholstery
- Padded flip-back detachable desk armrests
- Composite lightweight 24” Mag-style rear wheels with urethane tires and 6” front rubber tires
- Offset rear wheel position provides additional stability and evenly distributes user’s weight in all reclining positions
- Precision sealed front and rear wheel bearings
- Front caster forks are adjustable in three positions
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Push-to-lock wheel locks
- Spreader bar functions as a back stabilizer and a push handle for caregiver
- Standard with height adjustable swing-away elevating leg rests
- Durable and lightweight composite footplates
- Flip-up anti-tippers with wheels
- Width (Open): 20"/22.5"
- Width (Closed): 13"/13.5"
- Height: 40.5"
- Seat To Floor (Height): 15/16"
- Back (Height): 26"
- Seat (Width): 12"/14"
- Seat (Depth): 12"/14"
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 38"
- Product Weight: 42 lbs/43 lbs
- Weight Cap: 250 lbs