The Capella is the most innovative dynamic tilt-in-space wheelchair on the market today. Developed for individuals requiring adjustability to redistribute their body weight for optimal positioning purposes, the Capella offers 20 degrees of tilt, standard on-chair adjustable seating system, incredible range of seat-to-floor heights and a creative streamlined design. The Capella allows the user to function independently.
Please note: Orders with custom configurations CANNOT be canceled.
- Tilt Option
- Recline Option-Recline option is not available with Power Tilt
- Standard Seating System Consisting Of: Two Way Contoured Padded Fixed Headrest, Orion Back With 1” Depth Adjustability And Prism Ideal Cushion
- Aluminum Seat Pan
- Seat Width And Depth Can Increase Without Changing Frame
- Multi Adjustable Axle Plate
- Removable Rear Wheels With Stainless Steel Or Plastic Coated Handrims
- Front Riggings
- Aluminum Or Composite Footplates
- Power Tilt Option
- Seat Widths: 16”-24”
- Seat Depths: 15”-20”
- Overall Seat Width: Seat Width + 10.75”
- Seat To Floor Height: 11 3/4”-19” (13“-19” On Capella45 Option)
- Rear Wheel: 12“. 16”, 20”, 22” Or 24” Composite Urethane Or Spoked Wheels
- Caster Size: 4“(only On Capella), 5”, 6”, 7”, 8” Urethane
- Back Style: Orion Back
- Adjustable Back Angle: -7o, 0o, 7o, 14o, 21o
- Arm Style:
- Full Length Adjustable Height T- Style (gel Or Vinyl)
- Full Length Adjustable Height Pin Release T-style (gel Or Vinyl)
- Full Length Adjustable Height Flip Back (gel Or Vinyl)
- Front Rigging: Swingaway, Dual Swingaway Or Dual Elevating Legrest
- Weight Capacity: Capella - 250 Lbs. (113 Kg), And Capella45- 350 Lbs. (159 Kg)
- Product Weight: 40 Lbs.
- Frame Material: Lightweight Aluminum
The Capella is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase and lifetime for the frame. Upholstery for 90 days, under normal usage by original purchaser.
Power Tilt Batteries are warranted for six (6) months while the control box, battery charger, actuator and hand control are warranted for one (1) year.